This Oat Slice recipe has only 3 ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to prepare. Added bonus is you don’t have to bake it! It needs a couple of hours to set in the fridge, so make it the night before and have it as a quick grab breakfast in the morning, or for a yummy snack throughout the day. I am a little bit obsessed with almond butter, but you can change it out for peanut butter if you prefer that. You can get creative here too and add some choc chips or cacao nibs, maybe some coconut! The choice is yours!
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- Place oats in a large bowl.
- Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a jug and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir until it’s well combined.
- Add to the oats and mix through. Make sure all the oats are covered.
- Press mixture out into a lined brownie tin, cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 12 pieces and store in the fridge or freezer.