You know the good old chocolate crackles that were a party staple in the 80’s? You know the ones that were full of sugar and copha? (what even is that?!).Well this recipe actually tastes like them but is made from all natural ingredients and tastes AMAZING! It’s pretty much our fave Choccy Fix recipe with some added coconut and rice cakes for the crunch factor and made into a slice.
- 1/2 cup nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tb raw cacao
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 8 thick rice cakes
- Put the nut butter, coconut oil and syrup into a microwave safe jug and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Add the cacao and stir through, mixing it all to a smooth consistency.
- Crumble the rice cakes in a large bowl and add the coconut.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and stir through to cover all the rice cakes.
- Press mixture into a lined brownie tin and place in the freezer to set for at least an hour.
- Slice into 12 pieces and enjoy!