There are loads of Bliss Ball recipes out there but this is my favourite one! I make them often and they are devoured by the fam…ahem I mean me. Well I do share sometimes! They have just 4 ingredients and can be whizzed up in no time. Roll them up and place them in the fridge or freezer to snack on when you need that little energy (or choccy) fix, knowing you’re getting a bit of superfood power too! They freeze well so make a double batch and they might last a little longer!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 Tb almond butter
- 2 Tb raw cacao
- Place cashews in food processor and blitz until fine.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz again until everything is well combined and starts to come together.
- Add a little bit of water (Tb at a time) if the mixture is a bit dry.
- Roll mixture into balls and place in a container.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for around 30 minutes.