These Vegan Chocolate Cookies came up a treat after a bit of trial and error. My daughter and I were on the search for a healthy chocolate cookie recipe and smooshed a few together to make these! I can’t take the cred for them though, it was all her! I was just supervisor and product tester. Gladly!
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add to the combined dry ingredients and mix.
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet – press down the tops with a fork.
- Bake in moderate oven for 15 minutes
- Allow to cool a little.