These Almond Cacao Cookies are such a quick and easy way to have a healthy treat! So simple and so delicious with just 3 ingredients. The recipe calls for cacao nibs, but you could absolutely add choc chips instead. Hope you enjoy them!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tb cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius.
- Add the almond meal and cacao nibs to a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 12 even balls and place on a lined oven tray.
- Press the tops down with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until slightly brown on top.